The new ACFID MEL Community of Practice: an opportunity to connect, learn and innovate around MEL and understanding impact across scales.
Join us for the launch and learning event of the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Community of Practice (MEL COP)
- an opportunity for development practitioners and decision-makers, academics, students, consultants and other stakeholders to come together to engage, learn and innovate.
Strategic Monitoring Evaluation and Learning: Approaches to learning about and evidencing contributions to change across initiatives. Creating enabling environments for using learning & evidence.
- Foster collaboration and connections
- Contribute to developing the emerging priorities of the MEL COP
- Learn about why Strategic MEL matters
ACFID members will share perspectives on, and learning about, approaches to strategic MEL followed by opportunity for participant sharing, discussion and connection.
ACFID can provide support funding for a limited number of small members to attend this event.
Refreshments will be provided.
Attendance is free.
If you are unable to attend in person but might like to join part of the workshop via Zoom link, contact Kate Angus at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
For enquiries or further information or to request funding support to attend (small members only) contact Kate Angus at email@example.com
How to register:
- Use the 'Sign in' box on the right-hand side of this page to log-in or create a new account.
- Select 'Register Myself' or 'Register Someone Else'
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- On checkout, scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Submit Order'
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email (you may need to check your spam/ junk folders).