This is a face-to-face introductory workshop about aid and development work; it covers context, future directions, emerging debates, an introduction to ACFID and the Code of Conduct, an overview of the Australian Government’s Aid program, and implications for Australian NGOs. Using a participatory format, this workshop explores the opportunities, challenges and complexities that face Australian NGOs seeking more effective development outcomes. It is pitched at new staff, Board members and volunteers, but is also useful for those thinking about working in the sector.
Price: $165 for members
$185 for non-members
How to register:
- Use the 'Sign in' box on the right-hand side of this page to log-in or create a new account.
- Select 'Register Myself' or 'Register Someone Else'
- Enter your dietary requirements.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- On checkout, scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Submit Order'
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email (you may need to check your spam/ junk folders).
Any issues? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.