Wednesday 3 June 3:30 - 5pm via ZOOM
We know that one of the many impacts from COVID-19 will be the increased susceptibility of vulnerable people around the world to abuse and exploitation. It is more important than ever to ensure our organisations and partners are effectively managing their safeguarding responsibilities. Join our panellists as they discuss Safeguarding during COVID-19 and share examples of actions being taken. With an introduction from ACFID and our work on PSEAH and breakout rooms allowing for deeper conversations and networking, this is a forum not to miss.
Facilitator: Rosie Wheen, CEO WaterAid
Justino Da Silva our Country Director from Timor-Leste –Safeguarding in Timor Leste
Pip Robertson (WaterAid) – Family violence and COVID-19
Sophie Shugg, (Plan International Australia, representing the Child Rights CoP) – EVAC and COVID-19
Jody Kelly (Oxfam, representing the Safeguarding CoP) – Communication for Safeguarding during COVID-19
Via ZOOM. Please register first below. Links will be sent on Wednesday 3 June 2020.
How to register
- Use the 'Sign in' box on the right-hand side of this page to log-in or create a new account.
- Select 'Register Myself' or 'Register Someone Else'
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- On checkout, scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Submit Order'
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email (you may need to check your spam/ junk folders).
Any issues? Email email@example.com.