Wednesday 6 May 3:30 - 4:30pm via ZOOM
Bringing together accreditors, your NGO representatives to the Committee for Development Cooperation (CDC), and member organisations who have undergone the Organisational Review process under the new criteria, this panel seeks to draw out the insights of presenters to help those present understand what helped agencies that have passed the organisational review under the new criteria do well, what kinds of issues led to other agencies failing, and what else they should know about the ANCP.
Moderator: Jocelyn Condon, Director Effectiveness and Engagement, ACFID
John Morley - Plan International Australia (CDC Rep)
Andrew Hartwich - The Fred Hollows Foundation
Heidi Michaels - Engineers without Borders
Andrew Johnson - Social Economy Group
Via ZOOM. Please register first. Links will be sent on Wednesday 6 May 2020.
How to register
- Use the 'Sign in' box on the right-hand side of this page to log-in or create a new account.
- Select 'Register Myself' or 'Register Someone Else'
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- On checkout, scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Submit Order'
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email (you may need to check your spam/ junk folders).
Any issues? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.