Learn how to build transformative relationships with DPOs
This webinar is an exciting opportunity to learn what it takes to work well with Disabled People's Organisations (DPOs).
International development organisations are increasingly aware of their responsibility to work in partnership with persons with disabilities and their representative organisations - DPOs. The reality is, however, that DPOs are typically under-resourced organisations that may have limited reach into the communities where NGOs work, and NGOs often have strict donor reporting requirements and templates. This webinar identifies practical ways to work together to maximise positive impact on these member-based advocacy organisations.
You will hear three different perspectives in this webinar:
- How NGOs and donors may need to work differently;
- How to operationalise disability inclusion and attitude change at the local level; and
- How to build value rather than activity-based partnerships.
How to register:
- Use the 'Sign in' box on the right-hand side of this page to log-in or create a new account.
- Select 'Register Myself' or 'Register Someone Else'
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- On checkout, scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Submit Order'
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email sent from firstname.lastname@example.org (you may need to check your spam/ junk folders).
Instructions to attend the webinar:
On the day before the webinar, you will receive a system-generated email containing instructions to join the webinar via ZOOM.