DFAT Child Protection & Preventing Sexual Exploitation, Abuse and Harassment
Safeguarding and Risk Management Webinar
5 November 2020
2pm to 3.30pm
COVID-19 will continue to have a substantial impact on how we do business. Please join us at this webinar to discuss the changing risk context and operating environment as the COVID-19 pandemic progresses.
DFAT will also provide an update on the review of its Child Protection Policy, Preventing Sexual Exploitation, Abuse and Harassment Policy (PSEAH), and Environmental and Social Safeguards Policy.
The webinar is an opportunity for DFAT partners to better understand their obligations under these policies, including how to assess and manage child protection and SEAH risks. DFAT would also like to hear from its partners about the challenges they face in this changing operating environment and the practical risk management strategies they have been able to implement to continue to manage risk.
How to register:
- Use the 'Sign in' box on the right-hand side of this page to log-in or create a new account.
- Select 'Register Myself' or 'Register Someone Else'
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- On checkout, scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Submit Order'
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email sent from email@example.com (you may need to check your spam/ junk folders).
Instructions to attend the webinar:
On the day before the webinar, you will receive a system-generated email containing instructions to join the webinar via ZOOM.
Any registrations issues? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.