Understanding the Code of Conduct and DFAT Accreditation Mapping Tool Online Workshop
Are you interested in a practical tool to help your organisation understand how the Code and DFAT accreditation requirements overlap?
ACFID has mapped the ACFID Code of Conduct requirements with the DFAT Accreditation criteria and developed this into a planning tool for members. The purpose of this tool is:
- To help ACFID, its members and other key stakeholders understand the shared and different requirements of both compliance processes; and
- To assist ACFID members who are, or wish to be, DFAT accredited identify gaps in their compliance and manage the DFAT accreditation process internally.
We are hosting an online workshop on Tuesday 29 September, 2-3:30pm to explain the mapping and its functions.
In the workshop you will:
- Learn about the purpose of the mapping, who its designed for and what it can help you do.
- Participate in a hands-on tutorial about how to use the mapping tool and its different functions.
- Participate by asking questions and practicing using the various components of the mapping tool.
- Engage in a discussion with ACFID staff and other members about possible opportunities and insights the mapping raises.
This online workshop will be of most interest to organisations who are considering DFAT accreditation in the future or who are already DFAT accredited. It will be especially valuable for individuals who may be involved in managing their organisation’s compliance with the ACFID Code or DFAT accreditation. However, anyone interested in learning more about the mapping tool and the relationship between the Code and accreditation is welcome to attend.
The mapping tool will be shared with ACFID members via email and in relevant Communities of Practice prior to this webinar.
How to register:
- Use the 'Sign in' box on the right-hand side of this page to log-in or create a new account.
- Select 'Register Myself' or 'Register Someone Else'
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- On checkout, scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Submit Order'
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email sent from firstname.lastname@example.org (you may need to check your spam/ junk folders).
Instructions to attend:
On the day before the online workshop, you will receive a Zoom link to join from the Learning Team.
Any registration issues? Email email@example.com.
Any questions about the mapping tool? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.