Completing your second Code Self Assessment – what’s new?
Gearing up and getting ready to prepare your organisation’s Code Self Assessment (CSA)? The good news is that this is the second time round, as your organisation will have prepared a CSA in previous years and you will therefore have a solid base from which to start. But what’s new? … and how should I start?
To help you start the process and make reporting easier, we are hosting a webinar on Tuesday 25 August 2020.
The webinar is intended specifically for organisations who have been asked to submit a CSA on their 2020 reporting year. It will be especially valuable for those agencies with a 30 June 2020 EOFY, and a reporting deadline of 30 November 2020, but we also encourage others to register. It is designed for anyone involved in preparing their Code compliance reporting, especially compliance contacts. It assumes a base knowledge of the Code and compliance reporting.
In the webinar, you will
- Hear about the strengthened Code requirements in 2019 which will need to be addressed in your upcoming CSA
- Understand exactly what documents are required with the upcoming CSA, as part of the new focus areas
- Receive handy hints, guidance and some examples of qualitative reporting to help make the reporting process as smooth as possible
- Participate with questions, feedback and through shared experience
When? Tuesday 25 August 1:30pm – 2:30pm
When registering, you have the opportunity of submitting any aspects you would like to see addressed in the webinar – please feel free to let us know so we can cover the material most valuable to you.
How to register:
- Use the 'Sign in' box on the right-hand side of this page to log-in or create a new account.
- Select 'Register Myself' or 'Register Someone Else'
- Optional: Submit a question you would like to see addressed in the webinar, and then click 'Save Response'
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- On checkout, scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Submit Order'
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email sent from email@example.com (you may need to check your spam/ junk folders).
Instructions to attend the webinar:
On the day before the webinar, you will receive a system-generated email containing instructions to join the webinar via ZOOM. The sender of that email is marked 'ACFID Learning'.
Any registration issues? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions regarding Code Self Assessment? Email email@example.com.