The first DFAT Webinar for 2020 is Recognised Development Expenditure (RDE) for the Australian NGO Cooperation Program (ANCP).
RDE is the annual eligible expenditure of an NGO, using contributions from the Australian community. It is used to determine eligibility for ANCP accreditation, as well as calculating ANCP annual grant amounts for NGOs with full accreditation.
The webinar is designed to give accredited NGOs, or NGOs considering applying for accreditation, a deeper understanding of RDE, what it is used for and how to calculate it. It will also run through submitting RDE forms online, highlight common errors and explain the RDE Spot Check process.
Please note that this webinar is scheduled for 90 minutes and it'll be useful if you read the RDE Explanatory Notes prior to the webinar.
How to register:
- Use the 'Sign in' box on the right-hand side of this page to log-in or create a new account.
- Select 'Register Myself' or 'Register Someone Else'
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- On checkout, scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Submit Order'
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email (you may need to check your spam/ junk folders).
Instructions to attend the webinar:
On the day before the webinar, you will receive a system-generated email containing instructions to test your device's compatibility and to join the webinar.
Any issues? Email email@example.com.