In this webinar, DFAT presenters will provide an overview of DFAT’s Child Protection Policy and Preventing Sexual Exploitation, Abuse and Harassment Policy.
The webinar will help DFAT partners understand their obligations under these policies, including how to assess and manage child protection and sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment risks.
Please note that this webinar is scheduled for 90 minutes from 10.30am to 12noon on Tuesday 3 December 2019.
How to register:
- Use the 'Sign in' box on the right-hand side of this page to log-in or create a new account.
- Select 'Register Myself' or 'Register Someone Else'
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- On checkout, scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Submit Order'
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email (you may need to check your spam/ junk folders).
Instructions to attend the webinar:
On the day before the webinar, you will receive a system-generated email containing instructions to test your device's compatibility and to join the webinar.
Any issues? Email email@example.com.