In this webinar, DFAT presenters will discuss disability inclusion which is a priority cross-cutting issue for Australia’s international engagement in development, humanitarian action and human rights.
DFAT presenters will provide an update on disability-inclusive development and implementation of Development for All 2015-2020: Strategy for strengthening disability-inclusive development in Australia's aid program, and give examples of how it is being applied to promote improved quality of life of people with disabilities in developing countries. They will also discuss recent international developments in disability inclusion.
This webinar is targeted at ACFID member organisations who receive funding under the Australian NGO Cooperation Program (ANCP), and will be of interest to all member organisations, particularly those who are reviewing their compliance with Commitment 2.4 of the Code of Conduct.
How to register:
- Use the 'Sign in' box on the right-hand side of this page to log-in or create a new account.
- Select 'Register Myself' or 'Register Someone Else'
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- On checkout, scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Submit Order'
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email (you may need to check your spam/ junk folders).
Instructions to attend the webinar:
On the day before the webinar, you will receive a system-generated email containing instructions to test your device's compatibility and to join the webinar.
Any issues? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.