Need a Code-coffee hit? Are you aware of the Code changes in relation to PSEA but want an opportunity to have these talked though in more detail? Want to understand some more detail about the Code, approaches to compliance reporting, and have a sense of where the trickier areas are?
This event is hosted by the ACFID Standards & Code Team to provide members with an opportunity to better engage with all-things-Code.
It should help progress your thinking as to how and what you should be doing inside your organisation, and with partners, to meet the Code requirements. It will have an emphasis on the incoming changes to the Quality Assurance Framework, allow time to discuss and share learnings and approaches by fellow ACFID members, and highlight the useful resources available to you.
The event is geared for compliance contacts and anyone involved in Code reporting and implementation of the Code in practice. It does assume base knowledge of the Code of Conduct and reporting requirements, and doesn’t introduce new material beyond what has been released, however provides a more personal way of engaging with the Code and incoming changes.
How to register:
- Use the 'Sign in' box on the right-hand side of this page to log-in or create a new account.
- Select 'Register Myself' or 'Register Someone Else'
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- On checkout, scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Submit Order'
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email (you may need to check your spam/ junk folders).
Any registration issues? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.