Are you involved in developing communications materials for your organisation?
Join us as we explore how to develop and apply ethical decision-making frameworks (EDMF) for communications.
In the webinar we will:
- Introduce ACFID’s new guidance on EDMF for communications
- Discuss the purpose of an EDMF
- Share examples of what an EDMF might look like
- Answer any questions you have
Registration closes on 11 June 2019 at 10am.
How to register:
- Use the 'Sign in' box on the right-hand side of this page to log-in or create a new account.
- Select 'Register Myself' or 'Register Someone Else'
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- On checkout, scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Submit Order'
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email (you may need to check your spam/ junk folders).
Instructions to attend the webinar:
On the day before the webinar, you will receive a system-generated email containing instructions to test your device's compatibility and to join the webinar.
Any issues? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.