Learn. Share. Network.
Please join ACFID for our Member Information Forum in March 2018.
This is a fantastic opportunity for members to get an update on the political news from Canberra, learn about ACFID’s work priorities for 2018, hear about issues and challenges that NGOs need to be aware of this year, and network with other member organisations.
The current agenda includes topics such as:
- Update on the ACFID independent review into sexual misconduct
- ACFID’s Budget submission
- Current bills in parliament
- State of the Sector presentation
- Update from the RDI Network
- Presentation from RMIT and Australian Red Cross on their partnership
How to register: To start the registration process log-in or create an account by filling in the 'Sign-In' box on the right-hand side of the page. Once you are signed in scroll down to the end of the text and click on ‘Register Myself’ or ‘Register Someone Else’, then select enter your dietary requirements and click on 'Proceed to Checkout' at the bottom of the page.
Issues registering? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 6285 1816.