WEBINAR: Managing Overseas Project Payments in a COVID-19 World
2pm to 3pm AEST, Thursday 16 July 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic has radically changed how we all operate, including the way NGOs manage overseas project payments.
Join StoneX (formerly INTL FCStone) as we look at how the virus has impacted clearing systems, FX liquidity and local banks in exotic markets. We'll provide an overview of the trends we've seen along with our future outlook on foreign exchange markets to help guide you through this period. The webinar will include:
- StoneX's Global Payments overview
- How are local banks functioning during COVID-19?
- Are lockdown measures affecting international payments and local settlements?
- An overview of global and local foreign exchange market trends during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Managing frontier foreign exchange risk during COVID-19 and the outlook for foreign exchange markets
- Q&A with the speakers
- Michael Stachowiak, Head of Business Development (Global Payments) Australia and New Zealand, StoneX
- Thiago Vieira, Senior Vice President - Global Payments, StoneX
- Timothy Peng, Head of Trading Asia - Global Payments, StoneX
2020 © INTL FCStone Ltd (Company) a wholly owned subsidiary of StoneX Group Inc. group of companies. All rights reserved. StoneX is a trade name of INTL FCStone Ltd. The Company is registered in England and Wales with company number 5616586 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN446717. This document and the information herein is provided confidentially for information purposes only to the recipient and attendees of the webinar. This information is provided on an ‘as-is’ basis and may contain statements and opinions of the Company (and its employees and group entities) as well as excerpts and/or information from public sources and third parties. This information provided in this webinar shall not be deemed to be advice on or an offer for the sale or purchase of any financial product. StoneX Group Inc. (on its behalf and on behalf of its group, directors, employees and agents) disclaims any and all liability as well as any third party claim that may arise from the accuracy and completeness of the information detailed herein, as well as the use of or reliance on this information by the recipient, any member of its group or any third party.
How to register:
- Use the 'Sign in' box on the right-hand side of this page to log-in or to create a new account.
- Select 'Register Myself' or 'Register Someone Else'.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Proceed to Checkout'.
- On checkout, scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Submit Order'.
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email sent from email@example.com (you may need to check your spam/ junk folders).
Instructions to attend the webinar:
On the day before the webinar, you will receive a system-generated email containing instructions to join the webinar via ZOOM. The webinar will run from 2pm to 3pm AEST.