Microsoft have launched a new cloud-based solution designed for not-for-profits, bringing together industry-leading technology into a platform created especially for Program Managers, Volunteer Managers, Fundraisers, and other NFP sector-specific roles.
This webinar from ACFID Partner and Microsoft specialists, Clade Solutions, will introduce the Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofit, showing you how the platform can increase the effectiveness and efficiency of your donor engagement and fundraising, staff collaboration, volunteer engagement and management, program design and delivery, and more.
The webinar will cover:
• Introduction to the Cloud for Nonprofits from Microsoft
• Clade and Microsoft – NFP Excellence
• Tools for Fundraising & Engagement
• Tools for Volunteer Management & Engagement
• Getting Started with the Cloud for Nonprofit
• Shanice Ma, Customer Success Manager – Clade
• Meli Kaplan, Technical Specialist (Nonprofits) – Microsoft
• Katie Miller, Marketing Manager - Clade
When: Thursday 24 March 2022, 11am – 12pm
How to register:
- Use the 'Sign in' box on the right-hand side of this page to log-in or create a new account.
- Select 'Register Myself' or 'Register Someone Else'
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- On checkout, scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Submit Order'
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email sent from firstname.lastname@example.org (you may need to check your spam/ junk folders).
Instructions to attend the webinar:
On the day before the webinar, you will receive a system-generated email containing instructions to join the webinar via ZOOM.
Any issues? Email email@example.com.