FOR ACFID MEMBERS ONLY!
As ACFID members and Code Signatories, you have met a benchmark of quality for international development. This is something to be proud of, and also a mark of distinction in a competitive funding market. But, do you use this to your advantage? How do you communicate this effectively?
We want you to get the most out of your membership.
ACFID seeks to understand how we can help you communicate your signatory status to your existing networks, stakeholders, donors and potential donors. We are ready to produce a number of communication tools that allow our membership to adopt, tailor and self-promote their allegiance to a higher mark of quality through their ACFID membership. And that is why we ask you to come and share with us your suggestions and ideas, so we can ensure they are fit-for-purpose, adaptable, and meet your promotional needs.
This is a MEMBERS ONLY event. We invite you to be part of this initial conversation to help us shape the tools best for you.
Please register for one of the two focus group discussions in July or August.
Anyone from our membership is welcome to attend, however it is best geared for anyone in the driving seat of your marketing/communications needs.
The style of event is a discussion, so come ready to participate :)
How to register:
- Use the 'Sign in' box on the right-hand side of this page to log-in or create a new account.
- Select 'Register Myself' or 'Register Someone Else'
- Answer the question and click 'Save Response'
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- On checkout, scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Submit Order'
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email sent from firstname.lastname@example.org (you may need to check your spam/ junk folders).
Instructions to attend the webinar:
On the day before the event, you will receive a system-generated email containing instructions to join the event via ZOOM.
Any issues? Email email@example.com.