The program will engage participants in an experiential, applied learning program run over a nine - month period which combines knowledge sharing, discussion, practical application, reflection and learning.
The Making Change Program consists of three units. Please download the full information pack here.
ACFID gratefully acknowledges the support from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade in enabling us to deliver Making Change Happen to our members.
Price per Unit for 2016-17: $1500.00
Agencies sending more than one person will receive a discount of 20% on the course fees (provided that participants register together).
Note: Payment is not requested upon registration and the price for each unit will appear as 0.
Participants or their organisation will be invoiced for course fees in the month before the course starts.
Prior to registering for this course please ensure you have:
- at least five years’ experience working in the aid and development sector;
- a minimum of three years in a managerial/supervisory role in the aid and development sector;
- a desire to develop your leadership skills;
- a commitment to driving change in your organisation and contributing to change in the wider sector; and
- support from your employer.
Please sign in or create a new account to register.
To register for a unit click on the starting date below. Click 'Add' next to the each unit description and then 'proceed to checkout' to proceed with the registration .
Unit 1 starts on the 14th of September 2016
Unit 2 starts on the 7th of February 2017
Unit 3 starts on the 19th of April 2017
Enquiries about Making Change Happen can be directed to Elisabeth Parkin at ACFID, firstname.lastname@example.org, 02 6281 9229.